11/05/2008

Picture Tag

My super sweet friend Shanny tagged me & so of course I will happily participate! You to take the fourth picture folder and post the fourth picture in that folder. Then you take the sixth folder and post the sixth picture in that folder. Explain the pictures and then send the tag along. Here are my pictures:

This picture is from Easter 2008 & I had been trying very hard to get a good pic of the girls together in their dresses, but it wasn't happening! I decided to let them run free for a minute & try again...so here they are running wild!This is when we went to visit my family in UT back in April. Trinity loved seeing her cousins & this is the youngest (other than Grayden who wasn't born at the time) Brienna. They would just sit and stare at each other. So cute to watch!!

OK, I tag: Tammy, Christina, Susan, Jessica, Kim, & Net

3 comments:

Shantell said...

Cute! I love this tag! It's so fun to see what random pictures we have on our computer. Your girls are so cute!

Bench said...

You guys went all out for Halloween! Way to go!!!

Kimbee and Jakester said...

If this was referring to me...I did it. :)