11/28/2008

Black Friday? It should be called, crazed sale shopping idiots day!

I have never gone and stood in line for an early morning deal, or "door buster" the day after Thanksgiving. I may or may not in the future, but finding out on the news today that a man was trampled to DEATH by crazed shoppers trying to get into Wal-Mart for the black Friday sales makes me think twice about ever considering it! SCARY!!

3 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Yea I haven't ever been interested in that crazy event. Somehow the idea that you pushed, shoved, and sometimes yelled at people to get a christmas gift loses a bit of the gift giving spirit to me. "Hey, I trampled four people to buy you this! But it was a great price! Merry Christmas!" Yea, can't really get into that, I would rather pay full price, and enjoy the spirit of it.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Oh my goodness when I heard that on the news it made me sick to my stomach, poor man. Who in the world would think they would go to work at walmart and end up dying from crazed shoppers. Sad....very sad

Unknown said...

it's actually not that bad everywhere. i am one of the crazed sale shopping idiots & i've never had a problem with getting in & getting what i wanted...or been hurt doing it. That man was just very unfortunate. :|