These really are some of the tastiest little things I have had in a LONG TIME! I now know how to make them & my plans for losing a few pounds are in serious jeopardy!! (I'll take Diets Broken in Under a Week for $500 please Alex!) This is my first attempt at making them & they didn't come out as "pretty" as I had hoped, but the taste was enough for me to overlook their blemished beauty!



In case you can't tell these are creme puffs. They are so light and creamy that you don't feel guilty downing two or three (or in my case 5 or 6) in one sitting. The vanilla and creme cheese filling is the clencher & I am so surprised that I had the self control to make them last a week! The next time I make them I'm hoping they will be a little more pleasing to the eye & then I won't have any excuses not to share them with friends and neighbors. Thanks so much for teaching me how to make this yummy treat Net!!
4 comments:
It turned out really good Leslie. Good job! You made me want one or two. I'm glad that you like them.
Seriously, how are you gonna post something like this without a recipe???
Yummy! These look so good! You are doing so good on your blog posting! I should follow in your footsteps and post more often to my blog!
fork over the recipe...NOW!! I could probably eat one tupperware full NOW! No I don't eat impulsively....
Post a Comment