11/11/2008

Checking the Mail with Tinkerbell & Cinderella

Off we go to check the mail...sure you can wear your dress ups! Second star to the right, and straight on till morning! (I don't remember what she was pointing at-but wow what a face!)Carefull up the stairs Cinderella, here let me help you. I think our mail is in this hole...well, I think it is behind this BIG door!Hmm...no mail today, oh well, at least the office had free cookies! Lets go back home!Ugh! No wonder I lost a shoe, these flight of stairs are about to make me lose my dress!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

this is soooo cute Les. I love these little moment. Dress ups are so much fun. I think I played dress up almost every day of my life from age 3 to age 12!

Rachel Seren said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the dressups! Have you seen the new tinkerbell movie? I LOVE it! even my boys like it.

moardy said...

The picture where she is pointing is priceless! I love the face!

The Spigarelli Family said...

Your girls are so cute they seem like a lot of fun. I am glad we are keeping in touch with each other. I love to see how you all are doing. They will most likely be wearing those all year round.

Jessica said...

Let me know next time you are having a princess parade! Sophie will join your girls to the club house for a free cookie any day!! What cuties.