11/24/2008

"Maybe She's Born with it?...Maybe it's Maybeline!"

Trinity has watched me put on my make up a few thousand times I'm sure. Whether I was doing it in my bathroom mirror, the front entrance mirror, or in the rear view mirror at every red stop light on the way to my destination in the car. At some point she really became fascinated with my first step; applying the concealer. Now that she is about to turn the ripe old age of 4 (in Jan) she decided that the time had come for her to start wearing make up.
She may need a lesson or two in quality control, but other than that she looks pretty darn pleased with her work! (I do not ever recall putting concealer on my arms-that was her own idea)

3 comments:

Shantell said...

LOL! I love it! She kind of looks like an indian getting ready for war. :)

Danica said...

Her and Isabel should get together and give each other a make over, I'm sure they would look fabulous!

Jessica said...

Ha ha, that's very cute!