11/09/2008

Mo-Hawk to Fo-Hawk

Grayden had his first haircut & is pretty much totally blond now, can you believe it!! All my babies start out with these full heads of dark hair & then it turns blond! Graydens definitely went blond the fastest & I think he looks so much like Matt now!!


I didn't want to stress out trying to cut his hair myself, and the lady who cuts my hair said if I brought him in on her slow day that she'd do it for free. So I took him on Wed & he sat there like a champ! It was so cute to see him so tiny sitting in the big'ol chair!! (I brought his Bumbo for him to sit in so I could take pics & it worked out great!!)Wow, look at that tall Mo-hawk!!He was OBSESSED with the black arm on the chair & would NOT stop looking at it!Ah-Ha! A book to look at instead of the black arm on the chair!Handsome little fo-hawk, so much better!!

And we won't talk about locking my keys in the car AGAIN! Good thing Wal-Mart was close by so I had something to do while I waited for Matt to come and rescue me & Grayden!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

You locked your keys in the car again!? You crazy girl. His new haircut is ADORABLE. And yes, he's quite a blondie all of a sudden. His puppy shirt is adorable too BTW.

Shantell said...

LOL! Maybe you need to put a hide-a-key on your car :) I totally agree Grayden looks so much like Matt! He is soooo cute! This post totally makes me miss you. Are you coming to UT of Thanksgiving?

zimfam said...

LOVE the hair! He is a cute little boy...maybe you should get AAA or give an extra key to a friend for when you lock yourself out of your car?????....my friend in our ward here gave me an extra key to her car after the 5TH TIME of locking herself out of her car!!! (I've used it 4 times so far)!

Saucy said...

See now? The best part about you delurking on my blog and making that sweet comment is that now I got to come over here and see that ad.or.ab.le face getting his first haircut! I remember Buddy Budderson's first *sniff*...