11/10/2008
Starting today...
So, I have been wanting to try and post something everyday & don't seem to have enough motivation to do it. However, when I was checking through my usual blogs I saw something on the side bar that said, "NaBloPoMo", and I was like..."What?" I decided to figure out just exactly what it was & was pleasantly surprised to find out that it means National Blog Posting Month. AND There is a challenge to do 30 posts in 30 days for the month of November, so I have decided to start even though I am a little late & finish up on Dec 10th. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi - I found my way here on the NaBloPoMo randomizer and thought I'd leave you some comment love. Your kids are adorable!
Good luck this month with the posts! That motivation is hard to find.
I did the same thing and got a late start (started on the 3rd - hopefully will make it to the 3rd)!
Good Luck!!
Don't worry Les I try to and with out kids my life is even more boring then yours! Good luck if anyone can do it you can! By the way I am stealing your idea and using it to!
ooh what a great idea! GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment