11/30/2008

Happy Birthday Matt


Today is my hubby's B-Day & instead of having German chocolate cake or a yummy cheese cake he settled on apple pie. It was kind of fun sticking candles in it & then watching him "bite the pie". (his family has a tradition that we have adopted of biting into the cake on their birthday before it is cut) We didn't really do anything extra special today because it was Sunday, but I have a surprise up my sleeve, so hopefully I can find a babysitter & make it up to him. I love you so much Matt & am more glad each year that we found each other!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!!! Sounds like a funny tradition!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Ahhh, Happy Birthday Naida!

The Wanbergs said...

Happy Birthday, Matt! So sad I missed your RS lesson yesterday, Leslie. I am absolutely sure it went well. I really feel I was inspired to ask you to teach it.