All of my fellow "football wives" may already know that BYU played against UTAH on Saturday for a really important game. (This next part will be quoted from Matt) "It is the LAST game of the season, it's BYU vs UTAH, it decides who gets a ticket to the BCS Bowl." (Then I ask-what is a BCS Bowl?) "It's like the national championships" (I think he got tired of my questions & dumbed it down for me!) Any-who...BYU ended up losing & Matt being the UTAH fan that he is was pretty excited about it, but if you are a BYU fan lets be honest, you were probably feeling a little bit like my bowl of Honey Combs:11/23/2008
Boo Hoo BYU
All of my fellow "football wives" may already know that BYU played against UTAH on Saturday for a really important game. (This next part will be quoted from Matt) "It is the LAST game of the season, it's BYU vs UTAH, it decides who gets a ticket to the BCS Bowl." (Then I ask-what is a BCS Bowl?) "It's like the national championships" (I think he got tired of my questions & dumbed it down for me!) Any-who...BYU ended up losing & Matt being the UTAH fan that he is was pretty excited about it, but if you are a BYU fan lets be honest, you were probably feeling a little bit like my bowl of Honey Combs:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
GO UTES!!!! I am SO glad they won...my hubby is a crazy utes fan!!
It was a pretty frustrating game. I think Max Hall feels like an idiot with so many intercepted throws and fumbles. I got sick of watching.... but I guess it's good for Utah, being that they are the only undefeated team. Stupid red... my blood definitely runs blue!
I was really HAPPY!!! To see my alma mater RUIN the competitor (I won't ruin my comment by stating the name) was the BEST!! GO UTES!
LOL! Did you really find those in your cereal? that is funny!
HAHahah, to be honest I could care less about the game but the cereal made me laugh out loud!! hahaha AWESOME!
Post a Comment