11/07/2008

Testing, Testing...

I have been told by a few people that my blog isn't exactly "working" I tried to check it out & I am not having any problems posting, or viewing it myself. Would all you lovely readers do me a favor & leave me a little shout out in the comments to let me know it is still working?? Thanks much! (Oh and be sure and check below for my recent posts:))

9 comments:

Brittney said...

It's working perfectly for me.

Shantell said...

Looks good to me. But I also check your blog via google reader so maybe that makes a difference.

Ryan and Christina said...

Ok it is just google Chrome that doesnt work! I got it just fine on mosilla firefox! ha ha sorry.Ü PS I dont understand what I am supposed to do in the tagged thing?

Donnie and Kristi said...

Hey! I love the 3 column look....love it! here's where I get all my tips and instructions: http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html. You will learn to love it there :)

Bench said...

works for me!

Rachel Seren said...

Hey I was able to leave one!

Katie said...

Looks fine to me!!! I love your costumes... and your decorations are so cute... I have decorations, and I never seem to remember to actually put them up in time! HA So they sit in a box every year.

The Spigarelli Family said...

Hey Leslie it looks good on my end and your pictures turned out great your family is so cute. Sounds like everything is going well for you all. Talk to you soon.

Jessica said...

I've had no problems.
ps- great job decorating your house for halloween!! You seriuosly need to come help me, I didn't get that decorating gene.