11/16/2008

Brinley's Little Problem

My sweet little Brinley has a big problem-Her hair. Sure, it may look fine here other than being a little ragged from a tough night of sleep. But wait...
Do you see it? We are getting a small glimpse of the problem now...Ooh, an even better shot of the "problem area".Yea, that doesn't look good at all!WHOA! That thing really has a mind of it's own! I think we've made it mad because now it's standing in the attack stance. Serious precautions must be taken before tackling this beast! Any suggestions?Brinley doesn't mind though, out of sight out of mind right? What a cutie!

3 comments:

Shantell said...

She is such a cutie! Seeing that I only have a little boy I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions. You could always have her where a hair net to bed. he he he!

Michelle said...

Ha, ha, oh WOW! That is too funny. It reminds me of my sister when she was little. Thanks for the laugh.

zimfam said...

LOVE IT!! I love the "attack stance"!