11/19/2008

Jingle Bells Already?

I woke up the other night to the sound of jingling bells. It was pitch black & I had no idea what the sound would have been. I lay there in my bed wondering if I had been dreaming, but then I heard it again-IN THE ROOM! I grabbed my phone to see what time it was-5:15AM...in the dim light of my cell phone I could see Grayden moving around in his crib. Then I remembered the stuffed dog in his crib with a bell inside! I went and got my camera & he looked as surprised as I was to find him playing quietly in his bed. He had no plan on going back to sleep, but he was so happy and playful I couldn't be too mad!

3 comments:

Shantell said...

That pictures is sooo cute! He is looking more and more like Matt.

Mary said...

what a great expression! too funny.

Kara said...

He's a keeper that is for sure! However they had the bell ringers at walmart a few weeks ago when i was there! HOLY CRAP!