11/12/2008

Gross Cheese!!!

I was trying to think of something to make for dinner the other day & decided on grilled cheese sandwiches. Trinity and Brinley were dying to know what and when we would be eating, so after I told them I had a small conversation with Trinity that went something like this:



Me-We are going to have grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner!

Trin-NOOOOOO, I don't want to eat THAT!

Me-Why not, you love grilled cheese?

Trin-Our cheese is GROSS!

Me-You are being silly-you eat our cheese all the time!

Trin-No, I want something else for dinner! (whine, cry, whine...)


Just about then I pulled a stick of butter out of the fridge and realized exactly why Trinity did not want grilled cheese sandwiches.....take a look!





Apparently she got in the fridge to have some cheese without asking first and thought the stick of butter was a giant rectangular cheese stick! (I haven't used sticks of butter much in the past) I tried not to laugh as I explained to her that we would not be using the "Gross Cheese" for dinner. She was very relieved and agreed to eat her grilled cheese-hold the butter-sandwich.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

That's pretty funny.

Kimberly said...

That is so funny! She is so cute!

Shantell said...

LOL! That is hillarious! You kids are so funny!

Rachel Seren said...

That cracks me up! How funny!

Katie said...

What she didn't like butter? I thought all kids liked butter hahaha... but I guess it is a let down compared to cheese! That is too funny!

The Oman Family said...

That is so hilarious!! I love it!!!!

Danica said...

My parents have a similar story about me, but I liked the butter... haha they said they'd open the fridge and there would be bites all the way around... that's when it all started... haha

Brittney said...

So funny! I read this to Josh because he wanted to know what I was laughing so hard at!!