1. What is something mom always says to you? "Prascilla NO!" (Prascilla is her middle name)2. What makes mom happy? "um like, holding Grayden"
3. What makes mom sad? "When I pee in my pants"
4. How does mom make you laugh? "uh, like this...(as she grabs the side of her mouth and pulls it out)"
5. What was mom like as a child? "You liked to play"
6. How old is your mom? "Uh.......I dunno? Are you six?"
7. How tall is your mom? "Like, this big (pointing her finger as high as she can)...is that right?"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play the Hiss game at Grandma Bev's house"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Like PEE in my PANTS & watch a movie."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Being a witch"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Doing laundry!"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Finding music."
13. What does your mom do for her job? "You look at your computer"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Chili"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Doing a puzzle"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Wubzy"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Paint pictures of the punkins"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "Like, I'm white and you're white!"
19. How are you and your mom different? "Yours is brown and mine is white, and Brinley's is white, so we don't match." (Referring to our hair color)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Like this...(She gave me a huge hug & kiss)...like that!"
I tag: Avery, Liam, Bridget, Sierra, Auston, Wyatt, Melissa, Cole, & Baily

Doing this tag made me realize how grown up Trinity is getting! I am so grateful for Trinity and how much of a help she is to me. I am constantly asking her for help throughout the day & she is almost always glad to help. I think I expect a lot more from her than I should because she is the oldest & I sometimes forget that is only 3. She makes me laugh on a daily basis & shows so much love for her little sister and brother. She is always SO excited when Dad gets home & loves spending time with him. They are "buddies" We love you so much Trin and are so happy that you are part of our family!


5 comments:
This was adorable! Won't this be fun for her to read back on some day!!! hahah
What a cute tag! Great pictures.
that was sweet Les - Trinity is such a pretty little girl!
Looks like she's got peeing the pants on her mind. That was really fun to read.
The cheese/butter incident was hilarious! My brother would eat the butter like that on purpose becasue he liked the taste, but I'm with Trin - gross!
She is so cute and getting so big! I can't believe that she is three. She seems so much older to me. My favorite was when you asked her what your job was :)
Post a Comment