I THINK that this was the Timpanogos competition the year after we graduated. Yes? I say that because Danica's hair was like that at Snow, and I never straightened my hair until I went to Snow. HAHA And.... how lame that I remember going to that competitions because Dominic was still in the band and I still had not gotten over him. HAHAHAHAH We were cool super seniors! I can't remember if all of us went or not but we went to see Laurel and Beeson saw us in the hall and they all yelled SUPER SENIORS at us. Awesome.... really, we were awesome!
Yeah this is the night I went on my first date with Trevor haha!! Thats funny... this was at Mountain View - I think Katie has all the rest right haha.. She remembers everything.
5 comments:
I THINK that this was the Timpanogos competition the year after we graduated. Yes? I say that because Danica's hair was like that at Snow, and I never straightened my hair until I went to Snow. HAHA And.... how lame that I remember going to that competitions because Dominic was still in the band and I still had not gotten over him. HAHAHAHAH We were cool super seniors! I can't remember if all of us went or not but we went to see Laurel and Beeson saw us in the hall and they all yelled SUPER SENIORS at us. Awesome.... really, we were awesome!
Danica.... was this the night of your first date with Trevor?!?!?!?! I SWEAR you were wearing that hoodie!
Yeah this is the night I went on my first date with Trevor haha!! Thats funny... this was at Mountain View - I think Katie has all the rest right haha.. She remembers everything.
Yeah I wasn't here for this. :) I was in Seattle.
Wow! I don't really remember any of that! Ha! Great flash back Les!
Post a Comment