Grayden loves his swing & will usually play in it until he falls asleep. He was pretty fussy the other night, so I got it out thinking I was pretty sneaky & expected him to play and fall asleep as usual. This is what he decided to do instead...
It was like 10:30 at night & he was all hyped up on sugar or something! Look at those crazy legs! The swing is no longer my secret weapon, but at least Grayden still likes to play in it! And BTW as soon as I stopped recording him he let go of the toy & the crazy legs started at it again!


4 comments:
That is so cute!!! It looks like it's in fast forward he's going so fast! HAHA I love his faux hawk!
Oh wow leslie! That is too funny. He's going to be a runner or something, those legs were kicking so fast. LOL I loved the expression on his face too.
Oh my gosh...how funny!!! What a cute little boy!!!
Hey good luck on the 30 day thing and I loved the crazy haired Brinley and the cheese thing.FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!TTYL
Post a Comment