First Name: LESLIE (This lady is a NUT-she guest stars on Yo Gabba Gabba)

Middle Name: ANN (Yea, I feel a little "Raggedy" sometimes)

Last Name: BROWN
Favorite Pastime: PHOTOGRAPHY (Aspiring to be a better photographer)
Dream Vacation: DISNEY LAND!!!

Movie you Love: 13 GOING ON 30

An Item From your Wish List: KITCHEN AID MIXER
Nickname(s): CHESTER OR LESTER



Dream Vacation: DISNEY LAND!!!
Movie you Love: 13 GOING ON 30

An Item From your Wish List: KITCHEN AID MIXER
Nickname(s): CHESTER OR LESTER

Favorite Type of Food: MEXICAN

Favorite Color: DARK BLUE

All time Favorite Treat: OREOS (with milk of course)

Favorite Holiday: THANKSGIVING


All time Favorite Treat: OREOS (with milk of course)

Favorite Holiday: THANKSGIVING

Occupation: WIFE & MOTHER


OK everybody, now go google yourself!! If you are reading this consider yourself tagged!!



3 comments:
I did this before... so I won't do it again, but I love your pictures... it's kinda fun to see what comes up!
I love that Trinity put the make up on her arms. She does look pretty pleased with herself. As for the procrastination, I've thought about it quite a bit over the years and have come to one possible explanation for mine. I work well under time constraint and pressure. If I start getting ready to leave the house 2 hours before it's time to go it will take me the full 2 hours. If I only leave myself 15 minutes, then I will be finished and out the door in 15 minutes. That goes for most all situations. In college if I had writers block I'd walk away until 1 hour before it HAD to be done, and all of a sudden a load of bull just flowed onto the page.
I would love to switch babysitting with you sometime so you can take Matt out.
ok I am so doing this. Right now.
Post a Comment