12/10/2008

Play Group Marathon

We have playgroup every week & it usually goes for about 2 hours. Today we brought supplies & made little hair clips. I ended up being at playgroup for 5 hours!!! Wow, I guess it was a playgroup marathon!



I never seem to get as many bows done as I think I will, but I did get a few done & I actually really like a couple of them!! I'll take some pics and show what I have made so far. I think we are doing them again for playgroup next week too! I'm SO excited!! This time I will be sure to bring better food for our extended stay~!

2 comments:

Mary said...

We tried to make bows for one playgroup. The kids totally didn't cooperate. You go girl! Can't wait to see what you made!

Shantell said...

How fun! I wish I could stay at home and do fun things like a playdate. Maybe then I'd have friends.