One of my best friends from Snow College lives in Logan & always made trips to SLC, Lehi, and even Provo to come and visit. We finally returned the favor and drove up to Logan to see her. She took us to this awesome little zoo & we had a great time walking around looking at all the animals. We also got to see where she lives, eat a bunch of her home made cookies, Brinley got cozy in her Love Sac, and Trinity broke one of her DVDs in half!! Oops, sorry wags, I still feel bad about that! She is such a great friend & even brought super cute little dresses for the girls back from her trip to Hawaii. I was so sad when they grew out of them!! Love You Wags!
.JPG)

.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)


6 comments:
Those dresses are sooo cute! Look at how little your girls are in these pictures. Where have the years gone?
Oh Waggy you're so cute! Wags is a GREAT friend!!!
I have to agree Sar Wags or Sags as I once called her and have yet to live that down, is one of the best friends anyone could have!!! Love ya Wags!!!
Hey guys how was Christmas? your blog is so cute :D I got the shields and armour at Target I am pretty sure.
I love friends like that. Cute dresses (and so darling of Brin asleep in that sac)!
Les- you are so sweet! Our anniversary was yesterday - thanks for remembering. I also remembering well you and Trinity and Matt coming the wedding - we are so lucky to have you guys as friends. Thanks again! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment