12/06/2008

I'm a Mom, not a quitter!

I have been doing SO well on my post-a-day challenge, but yesterday the task of being a Mom finally got to me! I sat down at the computer bright and early to post about whatever was on my mind, but I was detained by my 3 beautiful children. I didn't manage to make it back to the computer until 11:55pm & as I was about to attempt a post for the second time that day I was once again detained by my sweet little Brinley who had been throwing up! So yea-I'm a Mom, but I am not a quitter! I plan on plugging along until Dec 10th & will ignore the fact that one day along my journey was "missed". Hopefully the "blogging Gods" would agree & pretend with me that missing a day won't matter!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I am pretty sure anyone can understand how being a mom comes first before being a blogger! I forgive you! And posting twice today counts!

The Wanbergs said...

I am so sorry Brinley has been throwing up. Being a mom always comes first.