12/16/2008

Speed Scrap

I have been wanting to take part in a Speed Scrap (if you have NO IDEA what that is don't worry because I didn't either and I STILL tried to join one!) on one of my best friends digi scrap site Scrap Matters

I did my best to be on the site at the time when it was going to start, but I had NO CLUE what I was doing & ended up finally figuring it out when there was about 10 minutes of the hour allotted time left. I plugged along & created a digital layout anyway & couldn't remember how to post it where I was supposed to! Sheesh...talk about rusty! So, I figured I would at least post my work somewhere & try again next time! I love digital scrap booking, but I don't do it often enough to actually remember what to do! Oh well, as they say on Yo Gabba Gabba, "Keep Trying , Keep Trying, Don't Give Up, Never Give Up!"
So, with that said, here is the layout I did:

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh Les!! Why didn't you call me or email me or something? I am always here to help. I had no idea you were following along this afternoon! And yes, do try again! They are seriously such a blast. It's so fun to see you scrap again!! Your page is so darling and I love all the many buttons!!

Katie said...

Cute page... I want to digital scrap so bad... but I am too lame to even TRY to start and figure it out. I think it's because if I start... I won't stop and I won't get anything else done, like clean my messy house! HAHA

Gormley Girls said...

nice speed scrap!!!!!!!! Aslo Grayden is so cute when he was eating the crayons!TTYL

Shantell said...

LES! That page is sooooo cute! I LOVE it! I'm so glad you are scrapping again! AND I am totally bummed that I didn't do the speed scrap yesterday. It would have been so fun to chat with you & britt while scrapping. I am going to try and do the one on the 18th at night. Next time you do a speed scrap let me know.

Danica said...

WOW super blogger! I can't keep up!! I love all your latest posts, you are an awesome story teller and I love keeping up with your life. I love the speed scrap page, I want to do it some time too!! Maybe if my girls ever start napping at the same time!