12/03/2008

How Ironic!

We are in the process of putting up all our Christmas decorations. I say "in the process" meaning that it will probably take at least a week and a half to get everything up! Anyway...we plugged in the lights to use for our tree & they were all working & looked great! I started going to town on the tree and got them all how I wanted them. The plug ended up in the perfect spot right by the outlet on the wall & I didn't even have to mess with an extension cord! I plugged them in, stepped back to see if they looked even & realized that somewhere between testing the lights before putting them on & plugging them in once I finished putting them on the tree a HUGE CHUNK of them had gone out! How Ironic! I didn't even want to deal with it, so I just unplugged them & will decide what to do about it tomorrow! Bah Hum-Bug!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Hey Leslie! Your family is so cute - I'm glad I'll be able to check on you from time to time.

Shantell said...

I'd be saying bah hum-bug too and knowing me I'd just leave the lights with some working and some not. ha!