12/02/2008

Nuggets Game

My parents ended up coming out to spend Thanksgiving with us & it was so nice to have them here all week! Matt got tickets for the Nuggets game on Thanksgiving day, so after we were done stuffing ourselves we headed out for some fun! Grayden loved all the things to see & didn't even get scared at the booming sound of the announcer or the cheering crowd!We had really nice seats that had a menu you could order from. Grandma & Grandpa treated us to some cotton candy & the girls were in heaven! It was the first time Brinley had ever eaten it & was attacking it like a shark going after fresh meat!I got a little sticky trying to keep up with the "hungry sharks"!The Nuggets ended up losing, but it was such a fun game & a really close loss!The kids really did great considering the game didn't start until 8:30. Brinley and Grayden both ended up falling asleep. I brought a few things in case Trinity got bored & she didn't end up using them until the very end of the game. She had a lot of fun sitting between Grandma & Grandpa-all the free hugs she could handle! Grandpa & Grayden after the game.

5 comments:

Katie said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! I have a friend that went to that same game! HAHA Weird huh? Your parents are so sweet... I'm glad they got to spend the holiday with you!

Brittney said...

What a fun Thanksgiving night! :)

jaredelizabeth said...

You look really pretty in that picture of you holding Grayden asleep.....cute hair.....cute shirt. Anyway, I love it when grandparents are around. My kids get so much attention! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

Shantell said...

I'm so glad your parents were able to come and see you over thanksgiving. Looks like you guys had fun. I love your little man. He's looking more and more like Matt.

zimfam said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I can't believe how cute your kids are and how big Grayden is!!!!