12/14/2008

Work in Progress

Ok-Here they are. These are the first bows that I have made & there are a few that I love, some that I like, and a couple that I don't think will ever make it outside these walls! One of the first ones I made is not shown here because, sadly, it has already been torn apart! Trust me, I was flaming mad when I realized it! A store bought bow is one thing, but when it is something you take the time to make it is even worse! I had to remind myself it was just a bow!! Perhaps I'll try to bring it back to life...we'll see.

5 comments:

The Oman Family said...

Those are so cute. I know my girls wouldn't leave them in their hair though.

Kimberly said...

I love them! You did such a good job!

Rachel Seren said...

Those are cute, a lot of my friends make adorable bows for their girls but they are almost the size of their head! They are way cute just need to be sized down a bit. I like normal size bows, yours are great!

Shantell said...

Les those are so cute! I would be flaming mad if I found a bow that I had spent hours on torn all apart. Sometimes it's hard to remember that your kids are small and don't realize what they are doing. Poor Ethan gets yelled at all of the time. I expect him to act older then he is. Ha!

Debbie and Bobby said...

So cute! You will have to share your secret. I need all the help I can get!