I worked for a good part of the day getting all the little snowmen just right.
It was a little harder to get the "chips" to stick in than I expected, but seemed to work OK.
I even printed out cute little tags & was ready to go deliver!!
I had delivered 4 of the 23 plates & then it happened....The adorable powdered doughnut snowmen became smashed powder messes! :( So...if you live in the Denver area, and consider yourself my friend. Don't think that I forgot to bring you your plate of treats. I just didn't think you would want the smashed mess. *Note to self: Figure out a better way to package delicate treats when heading out to deliver with 3 kids!


4 comments:
Oh YOu made them! THey are sooo cute Les! GOod Job!
Oh no!!! They look adorable. ;) They are really so cute. Maybe I'll have to make some!
dude! sorry they didn't work out in the end, but they were darling! :)
Those are adorable! What a cute idea! I may use it next year!
Post a Comment