There was a lazy river at the resort, I may have already mentioned it in previous posts, but it was so fun to float along in! Trinity was the biggest fan by far, so she and I made a few more trips around together and had some fun one on one time. There was also a nice covered playground right next to the lazy river that we stopped and had some fun at. Trinity also fell in love with the kiddie pools because she felt just as comfortable as if she were in the tub at home. (except with a swim suit of course!)
Brinley wasn't so sure how she felt about the lazy river & we didn't realize the first go-round that we could bring Grayden's baby float in with us. I'm sure we were quite the show! Matt was juggling a very water loving Grayden while trying to hold on to Trinity's Tube & I was holding onto Brinley in my tube, although it felt more like trying to get a water hating cat to stay on the tube with me while avoiding the wet at all cost! The kids thought that the luggage carts were great fun to play on, but Matt was getting tired of them "monkey-ing" around. He was trying to convince everyone to get off & I snapped this awesome pic of all their silly faces! :)
Our Condo at the resort was in a great location. It was a corner spot & one of the 2 pool areas was right outside our deck. It was the less busy of the 2 pools, so there was not much noise from other vacationers at all. It was fun to wake up each morning to a beautiful clear blue sky and bright green palm trees. I really enjoyed relaxing out on the deck enjoying the view. Our condo was a nice 2 bedroom 2 bath, & I didn't think to take pictures before it got all messy, so I decided to only post pics of the more clean areas. It was spacious enough for our family, but not too big either. I am looking forward to spending more vacations in Indio CA in the future!
On a funnier side note: The girls shared the second bedroom that had two twin beds and did great! Grayden was small enough that we converted our bedroom closet floor into a bed for him. When we were leaving this resort to move on to the next one in San Diego Trinity asked me, "Will Grayden be sleeping in the closet again?" I had to laugh & hoped no one over heard a horrible sounding situation! :)


1 comment:
oh I wish i could have joined you on that balcony!
Post a Comment