Digital Scrapping is seriously the best & I am going to try and make it to at least half of the speed scraps this month! Want to join me?
1/13/2010
Speed Scrap
I haven't done any digital scrap booking in such a long time & there was a speed scrap going on tonight at Scrapmatters. They were one of my favorite things to do & somehow I sort of got busy with life & forgot how fun they are! This is the page I did tonight & if you happen to be able to read the journaling, yes, there is a typo. I'll have to go back and fix it when I'm not so tired! One of the challenges in tonight's speed scrap was to title your page using a song or movie title & the onlything that popped into my head was the theme song for friends! I know it technically isn't the title of the song, but hey, nobody's perfect. (clap, clap, clap, clap,-that's for you Britt & Shan!)
Digital Scrapping is seriously the best & I am going to try and make it to at least half of the speed scraps this month! Want to join me?
Digital Scrapping is seriously the best & I am going to try and make it to at least half of the speed scraps this month! Want to join me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I LOVE all of your posting! Keep it up! It is so fun to get little glimpses into your life! : )
yeah, I want to try it... but I don't have photoshop. HAHA :) Someday I will hop on the sweet digi scrap train!
I knew I should have joined this SS. Let me know the next one you're going too and I'll make sure and be there too. It's been along time since I've done a SS. This page is darling and I love how you used this template.
Post a Comment