1/03/2010

Daily Bloggin Train

I have missed being with my family over the holidays this year & realized that I relish in the moment when I see that new pictures are posted on Blogs or FB of what they have been up to. I realized that I have not really been the best at returning the favor of our "happenings" so that my family can keep up with our life out here in Denver.

I don't really have any new year resolutions that I want to set, but I would like to try harder to blog everyday. Just to tell a little about what fun things we may have done, the funny things the kids said or did, or the little bumps in the road of life. Blogging is such a good way for me to get things off my chest & keep a journal at the same time. Matt will be leaving at the end of Jan to go to Texas until the beginning of March & I know there will be some tough days! My hope is to "blog out" all the stress & make it until he gets back.

Reading other blogs is also a great stress relief for me & can be a good way for me to "escape" for a while during the day. I can't promise that my blog will be anything grand to read & I also can't promise that there will be pictures with every post (as much as I hate posts without pics). BUT-getting your comments makes blogging more worth while, so if you do stop by to see what I'm up to please leave a quick comment & say "hi" and I'll do my best to return the favor!!

Happy Bloggin!

7 comments:

SwEaRiKa said...

Good luck with your goal! I check with the blogs often... for the same reason as you but I have never committed to writing more often. Maybe that will be next year's goal? :) Ha ha.

The Oman Family said...

You are a brave soul to try and blog everyday. I know I can't do it. Good luck and I look forward to reading what you are up to.

Katie said...

One of my goals is to spend less time on facebook and more time blogging about our family too... and to take more pictures, obviously. HEHE I'll be looking forward to your posting! Something to read.. hehe.. YAY!

netcampbell said...

I always love to read your blog Leslie.

Danica said...

I used to think facebook was easier but i've decided blogging is more worth it! I can't wait to see your posts, hopefully i'll stay caught up this year too! I really want to get my blog made into a book! INSTA SCRAPBOOK! :D

The Allens said...

I love reading your blog, and I'm sorry I'm not the best comment leaver. Usually I'm rushing through blogs as fast as I can in the five minutes no one is asking me for something. By the way...love your doughnut snowmen. Sorry they didn't last, but they were so cute!

Jessica said...

I love reading your blogs, you are a good writer. So excited you'll be writing more! That's a long time for Matt to be gone!! Do you want to start swapping babysitting again? Let me know how I can help.