Lets say I've been folding clothes (that may be stretching it-most likely I've been reading on the couch or wasting time on Face Book-but lets just pretend) and have divided them into piles depending on what room in the house they belong. I take a big stack of clothes into the girls room and as I am standing at the dresser I notice my foot starts to feel a little damp on the bottom. My nice warm sock is no longer nice and warm. The element of SURPRISE strikes again and I realize that my poor sock has been violated by dog urine!! DISGUSTING!
So, I have a request for the culprit.
Buckley, PLEASE stop peeing on the carpet. I hate having to clean it up and I really hate stepping in it!


6 comments:
But he has such a cute face Les! Ha! That is really gross.
mmm...bummer. Not in the top ten fun surprises! Bleh.
I hate to ruin it but I HATE HATE HATE! Surprises! My family knows that it literally causes anxiety attacks! However, For dog pee, our old dog has seem to lost bladder control but the little green machine does the trick it is the best device ever!
HEHEH I don't miss stepping in dog pee one bit! The day moo was potty trained is up there on my top 10 days!
Sad surprise :( Good luck and hope you don't find any more land mines! (PS I HATE folding laundry, too!)
It comes back when they get old.... twice now Britney has peed on my carpet. I think it's cause it's so cold for her to go outside... and she'd rather not, so she just pees on the carpet. Oh man I was so mad when I stepped in it the 1 time. I bought her a snuggie and put it on her now when she goes outside... I think it's worked!
PS He is SUCH a cute dog.... I want to give him kisses!!!!!
Post a Comment