Happy Birthday Trinity!!
It is hard to believe that this was you 5 years ago! You have brought so much joy, happiness, & laughter into our lives. Looking at you change each year has made me realize just how grown up you really are. Each year you seem to become more of an intelligent, mature, and absolutely beautiful girl. I feel so lucky that I get to call you daughter. Happy Birthday!
.jpg)
.jpg)






7 comments:
I love picture recaps! Happy birthday!!!! playgroup today???? see you later!
Aww, Those are sweet pictures. Happy birthday. Love you Trinity!
I love your biting out of the cake tradition! That's so cute!!! How fun to see pictures of her each year. Great post!!! She's a beauty Les.
I love her hair in that last picture... so cute! She is a doll.... Happy Birthday!!! It's weird you have a 5 yr old. Haha
Happy Birthday Trinity...and I LOVE your blog header! Ah-young love!
Such cute pictures! We love Trinity too, happy birthday!!
Oh waht a little cutie!! Happy b-day from all of us!
Post a Comment