10/25/2007

It's A DATE!!

Well, the poll isn't officially closed, but we have decided to do the "get together/Birthday Party" on Monday night @ 6pm. It will be at my parents house in Lehi, so if you need directions please let me know. Hope to see you there!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

sounds awesome Les!!! We'll plan on it.

Katie said...

When did your parents move to Lehi??? I really am a bad friend! HAHA

Sara said...

Leslie-I feel so bad because we aren't going to be able to make it tonight. Sometime we are going to get to see each other again. I hope that your trip was good!

Heather said...

Hey Leslie- Next time you are in Utah I would love to get together! I hope you enjoyed your halloween. I love you blog! I just started a blog! I was so reisitent at first, but I think it is going to be fun. It is www.busyjordans.blogspot.com I know, I just realized that ours are almost the same! There is also a link on there to our Jordan family blog that is travis' whole side of the family, but I put a lot of stuff over there too. See ya!
-Heather