would keep that promise for his Christmas gift. It turns out that I am a slacker & didn't even get his pictures from him & Christmas was quickly approaching. I asked Kellie to "sneak" his pictures & bring them to me so that I could wrap them with a written promise that I would scrapbook them. So here we are TEN months later & I am FINALLY starting on his gift. It is much harder to scrapbook for someone else than it is for yourself. This is my first page & I didn't do any journaling because I don't know what he would like put with these pics. I think I will make a coordinating page that he can free hand some journaling onto and put it in the scrapbook with this page. I have also been looking for some more masculine digital scrap supplies, so if you know of anywhere please let me know. My goal is to have most of his pictures done by the time we come for a visit in Oct, but I will be surpirsed if that actually happens. Lets face it, ten months to even get started, the odds aren't in my favor!! It is a good thing that I have such a patient, loving, and kind brother. Good Guy!10/17/2007
Brandon's Scrapbook
Our family draws names for Christmas each year & I drew Brandon's name. I had NO idea what to get for him & usually try to think of a meaningful gift. I remembered him asking me a few years back if I would scrapbook all of his pictures for him & I told him that I would. Well, I never did, so I decided that I
would keep that promise for his Christmas gift. It turns out that I am a slacker & didn't even get his pictures from him & Christmas was quickly approaching. I asked Kellie to "sneak" his pictures & bring them to me so that I could wrap them with a written promise that I would scrapbook them. So here we are TEN months later & I am FINALLY starting on his gift. It is much harder to scrapbook for someone else than it is for yourself. This is my first page & I didn't do any journaling because I don't know what he would like put with these pics. I think I will make a coordinating page that he can free hand some journaling onto and put it in the scrapbook with this page. I have also been looking for some more masculine digital scrap supplies, so if you know of anywhere please let me know. My goal is to have most of his pictures done by the time we come for a visit in Oct, but I will be surpirsed if that actually happens. Lets face it, ten months to even get started, the odds aren't in my favor!! It is a good thing that I have such a patient, loving, and kind brother. Good Guy!
would keep that promise for his Christmas gift. It turns out that I am a slacker & didn't even get his pictures from him & Christmas was quickly approaching. I asked Kellie to "sneak" his pictures & bring them to me so that I could wrap them with a written promise that I would scrapbook them. So here we are TEN months later & I am FINALLY starting on his gift. It is much harder to scrapbook for someone else than it is for yourself. This is my first page & I didn't do any journaling because I don't know what he would like put with these pics. I think I will make a coordinating page that he can free hand some journaling onto and put it in the scrapbook with this page. I have also been looking for some more masculine digital scrap supplies, so if you know of anywhere please let me know. My goal is to have most of his pictures done by the time we come for a visit in Oct, but I will be surpirsed if that actually happens. Lets face it, ten months to even get started, the odds aren't in my favor!! It is a good thing that I have such a patient, loving, and kind brother. Good Guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think it looks good!!!! That is so fun you're doing that. I started making my brother a scrapbook while he was on his mission.... and I never finished it. HAHA At least his wife did, but I must say the pages she did were way cuter than the ones I made!
Tag! You got tagged. Go to our blog to find the rules.
Yeah I tagged you too before.. remember haha!
Leslie I am so glad that Kim started a blog so I can keep up on on your family to! I love your pictures!
Post a Comment