10/15/2007
Harry Potter
So...as most of you may know I am a Harry Potter fan & yes I have read the final book. I loved it and don't worry I won't give anything away to spoil it for those of you who haven't read it yet. I saw this video clip on Anna's blog & thought it was so funny. I watch it when ever I need a laugh. Trinity will watch it with me and sing, "snape, snape, snever-is snape, gundle-door!" She hasn't quite figured out the correct way to say their names, but I don't ever correct her because it is so cute! I hope you'll be able to get some enjoyment from it too-because, it always feels good to laugh. P.S. You will want to go to the bottom of my blog and pause the music before you watch. (you have to click pause twice :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The book is SO GREAT huh?!?!?!?! I loved it too!!!! snever is snape... that's too cute!
I am a Harry Potter NUT... it's probably a little creepy how much I love Harry Potter!! That is too cute that Trinity sings the song!
Post a Comment