10/11/2007

Wyoming Weekend


Credits
Yellow Paper- Miss Mint-Twinkle Toes
Leaves Paper- Shaby Princess-Kristie-SF
Brown Paper- Shaby Princess-Too Soon
Book Plate with Threaded Ribbon- Shaby Princess-Kristie-SF
Photo Prong- Shaby Princess-SM
Brads- Shaby Princess-SM
Cream Ribbon- Shaby Princess-Kristie-SF

I am really trying hard to put more pictures on a page when I scrapbook & for some reason it is REALLY hard for me! I spent a while on this one, and still don't love it, but I guess you don't have to love all of your creations?

3 comments:

Danica said...

Cute page! Looks so fun!

Danica said...

Ummm that was danica, I was trying to make a blog for Jon's mission and now it says that's my name haha :)

Brittney said...

I like all the pictures on one page. Looks great! How fun for you to see everyone! Hey a little tip, be careful not to skew your photos when you resize them. If you hold the shift key down while you size, they'll stay proportionate (ie not too fat or too skinny or whatver). LOVE that fall leaf paper and the photo prong thingy. Super cute!!! :)