The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I love watching the Food Network channel & could pretty much watch it at any time -day or night. I would love to be as skilled in the kitchen as the people on there are, but for now I will just live through them! hehe

2. If I knew I could pull it off I would get a pixie hair cut. I had long hair through most of Jr High, High School, and College. I am now sporting a much shorter "do" but I would really love to CHOP it short so that I could wash, style & be ready in 15 minutes!!-Yea, I am a Mom.

3. My favorite type of food is Mexican & I am always game for something to eat from Taco Bell. My favorite menu items are currently: Mexican Pizza, Chicken Quesadilla, or a Nacho Cheese Chalupa. (I can't go without mentioning that I also love potatoes and could eat them in some form for every meal!!)

4. I want to go to Disney Land SO BAD! I have been to Disney Land a few times, but never for a very long period of time, so there are a lot of rides and things there that I have never experienced. Matt hasn't ever been there and that gives me even more reason to go, so that he can see how great it is! The child in me sometimes out weighs the adult in me though, because I don't think Matt is very concerned about never having been.

5. I have a small, but very meaningful collection of Willow Tree figurines. So far they have all been gifts & I love that I can look at them remember who gave them to me and know that they each had a special reason why I received them. It is like having a little collection of my friends and family sitting on the shelf reminding me that they care about me. (Thanks for adding to my collection Shan! It was a great B-Day surprise!!)

6. I always sound sick-most of you should already know this, but maybe you are used to it just like I am. My nose is always partially stuffy & I don't go for more than a day without audibly scratching my throat/ears. I went to an allergy specialist about a year ago & found out that I am allergic to all types of grass, all types of dust, most all trees, horses, dogs, cats, rabbits, but don't worry-no molds! So-I was all set up to start a 5 year series of shots that would hopefully eliminate most of these allergens. Then, we moved to Denver-so now I have to get into another specialist & wait for my records to get transferred....oh well, I guess I will have to "sound sick" a little longer.

Ok...I Tag: Kim, Kellie, Danica, Katie, Shantell, and Brittney


1 comment:
I want to go to Disneyland too!!!!! And it IS so much better when you go for 3 days!!! hehe
Post a Comment