10/11/2007

Bedtime Song From You Tube

One of my friends sent me an email of a video clip off of You tube a while ago & have been meaning to share it with some of my other friends & family. I figured I would just stick it on here & let you enjoy it as much as I did. (You can't fully appreciate it until you have kids, but I'm sure most everyone has had similar experiences with nieces, nephews, or maybe you yourself were a difficult child! Anyway-enjoy!) It is on the left hand side of my blog toward the bottom.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hehe... that is pretty funny! I had to send it to all my family... I think my sister in laws will love it! I like your new layout on your blog, it's cute!!! And your scrapbook page is cute!!!! You're such a cute mom!!!!