10/23/2007

Snow Day!

We woke up on Sunday to a winter wonderland & it was really fun to get a taste of winter. Snow is fun, but I get tired of it real fast & I have heard that the winters here in Denver can get pretty bad. Luckily it is still warm enough that all the snow has pretty much melted & we were able to enjoy our little taste of early winter.

Trinity thought the snow was pretty amazing, and I think this is the first time that she has actually been out in it for very long. I feel bad that she is almost 3 and hasn't experienced Snow very much!
After Church the sidewalks were still covered in Snow so Matt thought it would be nice to get them cleared & Trinity wanted to help SO bad. I got her the dust pan from inside & she followed right behind Matt at first & then set off on her own to shovel snow. She actually did a pretty good job!

She was having So much fun shoveling snow that she didn't want to come inside. I wish this picture turned out a little better of her pouty face. She doesn't usually pout, instead she screams and throws a fit!! Maybe she is finally realizing that temper tantrums don't help?

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow you guys got alot more snow than we did!! That is so cute how trinity wanted to help I love the pics of her and matt!!

Katie said...

haha that is cute!!! I hate the snow, I wouldn't feel bad if my kids never see snow!! HAHAH

Kara said...

I love her snow scraper!

Danica said...

SOooo cute!! That is a TON of snow!