10/09/2007

Discover


I have decided that I need to become better at posting at least once a week & not worrying about having a page scrapped in order to post. I figured that since I have done a page of Trinity I would do a page of Brinley & then I would feel better about posting more "raw" pics. So here is miss Brinley's page.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

This is soo cute Les! I love the colors and those photos are just to die for!! Wow. So adorable! :) :)

Thanks for posting. I feel like I have to have a LO done to post too, but you're right, that is silly. We should all post more!!!!!

Katie said...

She is so cute, I love her chubby cheeks!!!!! I think its so funny how you can see each person's different tastes in scrapbooking even through digital scrapbooking. You, Danica, and Brittney all have certain specific qualities that are totally you! I like to see how different they all are!!!! Mine would be SO LAME! HAHAH

Shantell said...

Cute page! I am so jealous...I wish I had time to scrapbook.

Danica said...

LES! I don't think you're even going to need my help!! haha but I'm glad you're coming anyway!