These aren't exactly the expressions I was going for, but sometimes you have to take what you can get. At least they aren't crying & I will have to crop Matt's hand out of the picture-Ooops!
People are starting to say that Brinley looks just like Matt
Trinity repeatedly told us that she did NOT want to swim in that water. Thank goodness!
Trinity looking at the Denver Temple
Today was such a beautiful day & I talked Matt into driving to the Denver Temple so we could walk around the Temple grounds for a while. (I secretly wanted to take some cute pictures, but if I would have come right out and said it like that I would have been shot down in an instant!) Luckily my plan worked and when we got there I was able to take some really fun pictures & since I haven't had a chance to scrap them yet I will put them on raw until I get a chance.


4 comments:
That's so cute and fun! I love going to the temples to take pictures. I've been to so many different ones because I make it a goal when I'm traveling to visit them!!! You guys are so cute!!!
I love the dresses your girls are wearing. So cute!
hola somos mormones. Vivimos en Colombia, estamos contentos de poder encontrar un blog de miembros de la iglesia. Quisieramos conocerlos mas, sus hijas son hermosas y la vista del templo es maravillosa.
escribanos
Atte
Dayana Murillo y Familia
Post a Comment