9/22/2007

Birthday Girl




Well, in about fifteen minutes my 27th birthday will officially be over & have to say it has been a memorable day! I don't feel as old as I am, but I guess that is a good thing-I will be happy knowing that I am only as old as I feel, and today I feel 17!! (even though I have 2 kids!!) It was a beautiful day for a birthday; blue skies, light breeze, and my husband and two girls spending the whole day with me. We carried on for most of the day as we would any regular saturday & then after dinner Matt & the girls layed the gifts on me! I got some really fun stuff & was shocked to see that Matt ordered a rifle for me (just like the ones we used in C.G. in High School) I am real rusty at any cool tricks, but am so excited to have it!! He also signed me up for the Wilton cake decorating class at Michaels & I am SOOO super excited to start learning how to make beautiful cakes! Mostly I am happy that I have a wonderful husband who cares about me and two beautiful daughters who bring happines into my life. I often forget how lucky I am & now that we are out here in Denver I feel like I am starting to appreciate my little family even more. Thanks for a great day guys!! PS. I will post some pics from my big day soon!

10 comments:

Brittney said...

I meant to call you ALLLLLL DAY! Did the birthday package I sent you make it on time??

What a darling husband you have! A rifle and cake decorating lessons. That is like the PERFECT gift for you. At first I thought you meant like an actual gun and I was like What??

Anyway - I love you and I hope your day was AWESOME!! LOVED hearing about it on your blog. Blogs are GREAT! Can't wait to see birthday photos.

Danica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LES!! I'm glad you had a fun day!! You'll have to bring your rifle and we can do some practicing... I still have mine and a flag haha

Katie said...

HEY!!! Happy Birthday... I always remember birthdays before... and then I forget to say anything on the day of!!! I'm glad it was a good one! That is awesome about your rifle!!! Danica and I were just trying to decide if it would be worth it to spend money to go to WGI in Ohio.... but.... we're going to wait a few more years... haha. I have my sabre too.... so great!!! I play with it sometimes, but it hurts my hand so bad!!!! HAHA I seriously can't even think about guard or I get all teary eyed! Lame.... but those were some of the best years of my life with YOU GIRLS!!!! Love you!!

The Oman Family said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! Glad it was such a good day, how fun to take a cake decorating class!

Michelle said...

Hey Leslie, Happy Birthday. I am so happy to hear that things are going so well for you guys. You have a sweet husband. I love your blog.

Katie said...

Your page is cute!!! I like it!!! You look so happy and your little family is so so cute!!!! You'll have to let me know when you're over at Danica's so I can visit with you too!!! :)

Danica said...

I Love that page!! Good JOB!

Brittney said...

AWESOME PAGE!!!! Look at your cute short hair!!! I love it! This is so so cute. You are a pro already.

To Your Health said...

Sorry I didn't call you on ur B-Day! I hope u had a great one. I can't wait to C u guys in Wyoming next week!!! I am SOOOO looking forward 2 it! I Love you Les Happy 27th B-Day! Oh and I love your new pics there cute and funny. HaHA.

Shantell said...

Cute pages! Les you are getting so good. I can't beleive the Matt bought you a rifle that is true love! I hope you got my present. I love and miss you!