9/03/2007

Starting Up


I hope that by now all of you know that we are no longer living in Utah. We moved to Denver, CO on the 28th of July and I can't believe that a month has already gone by. There have been so many new changes, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to find out that our normal photosite was shutting down. I am hoping to get this blog figured out and be able to use it just as much as used photosite. I can't promise that it will be pretty, but I will try to update it often. I love looking at all of our friends' blogs and hope that ours can be enjoyable to look at too.

1 comment:

To Your Health said...

I was so happy that I was able to go with you and Grandma & Grandpa to Colorado. I had a really great time but it just isn't the same here without you guys. You have no idea how much we all miss u. I look forward 2 u moving back someday. Love you Trino, Brin, Matt & Les.