9/03/2007

Trinity



Trinity is still my fire cracker child, and gives me a run for my money almost every day! She has got more determination than she knows what to do with and I have to remind myself that when she gets older that will be a good thing. She is starting to speak so clearly and having conversations with her is often the highlight of my day. I noticed that she calls Brinley a, "Silly Woman", and I have no idea where she got that. I am assuming she came up with it herself. She has had a hard time moving away from Grandma and Grandpa and asks me almost every other day if we can go do to thier house. I try to explain to her that they are far away, but she insists that I take her to see them. Talking to them on the phone helps for a while, but I know that she is going to be so happy to see them when we go out for a visit. Trinity loves to sing, dance, play with her babies, go swimming, and play with our neighbors. She also has a new favorite show that we have watched so many times that the whole family has the entire show memorized!! Trinity loves going to nursery so that she can play with her firends and learn about Heavenly Father. She still thinks that one of these Sundays she will find Grandma sitting in a pew waiting for us. It is cute but also makes me feel a little sad that she is missing Grandma so much. We are looking for a webcam so we can see Grandma and Grandpa whenever we want, so if you have any pointers on a good one let us know.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Yesss! You've finally joined us bloggers!! HORRAY!!!!!!! I miss you. Thank you for the updates and the emails.

The Oman Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Hope you guys are enjoying Denver. Sam is jealous, he loves the Broncos!!
Thanks for the update!

Katie said...

HEY! I was reading and was thinking.... she needs a web cam so you can talk to your parents! HAHA... my mom LOVES having that, because my nieces live in San Diego. It's so fun for them. You can get any cheap one at walmart for like $20, they all work the same!!!!

Danica said...

HEY LES!! Yeah! I'm so glad you got your blog up!! Your girls are sooooooooooooo CUTE!! Good way to keep in touch!!

Sara said...

Your girls are so dang cute! I hope everything is going well in Denver and that you are adjusting okay. I wish that we could have gotten together before you left.