
Brinley is changing so much and she will already be turning one on Oct 28th. She loves to climb the stairs, even though she can't climb down, and gets so mad when I put the child gate in her way. She still has her two little bottom teeth and uses them happily to eat crackers, cheerios, and any other food that she can get her hands on. She still refuses to eat any type of baby food that isn't a fruit, but every once in a while I will sneek some sweet potatoes into the menu! She loves taking baths or going to the swimming pool so that she can splash around. The last time we went to the pool she got mad when I took her out, so I took her back in and while I was holding her she fell asleep. I guess she didn't want to miss out on any pool time. Brinley loves to bother Trinity and will follow her around until Trinity tries to pick her up, and then she crawls as fast as she can the other direction looking for mom to rescue her. Brinley has only been crawling for about a month but now she is interested in walking, so we will see if her days of crawling last much longer. If not then Trinity is in big trouble!! I am sure that Brinley is planning her revenge. 

4 comments:
She is so stinkin cute Les!!! Her hair is adorable!!!! I think she totally looks like you!!!
Yeah she has a ton of hair!! Isabel is not so lucky!
Oh my gosh Brinley is getting so BIG!!! I miss her big smile when I would come visit. Yeah Les her hair looks a little red. Cutie Bug
Trinity's hair is getting LONG! I miss you so much TRINO. I can't wait to see you guys again we LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Post a Comment