CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Les, you did a GREAT job!! I'm so so happy you've started digi-scrappining! How cute is this page?? Your hair looks super cute, is it a new cut?
I think it's GREAT! Don't worry, if I made one you would feel SO MUCH BETTER about yours.... I'm not creative at all!!! Danica wants me to start... but I keep putting it off..... I know I'm not good with that kind of stuff!
4 comments:
You did a great job, but that is no surprise because you always do.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Les, you did a GREAT job!! I'm so so happy you've started digi-scrappining! How cute is this page?? Your hair looks super cute, is it a new cut?
I think it's GREAT! Don't worry, if I made one you would feel SO MUCH BETTER about yours.... I'm not creative at all!!! Danica wants me to start... but I keep putting it off..... I know I'm not good with that kind of stuff!
I always love your scrapbook pages! You do such a great job. You and Trino, how cute, those r GREAT PICS.
Post a Comment