
It is so wierd that some pages can take just a few minutes to throw together, and others can take hours. I played with this one forever & really liked how it turned out. I am hoping to do another page to go with it so I can show the other pics and tell a little bit about the photos. Wow, I am quickly becoming addicted to digital scrapbooking!


3 comments:
Les this is stunning!! Wow. You are sooooo good at this already! And I KNEW you'd get addicted. OH and by the way it NEVER takes me a short time to get a page done!! :) I always take forever. I wish I could be faster sometimes. LOVE THIS PAGE. Such a darling photo.
Leslie-- That is sooo perfect for that picture!! I absolutely LOVE that picture of Trinity!! You are so talented!! WAY TO GO!!
Wow I am impressed!! The picture is amazing and the scrapbook page is so cute! I really wish I had your talent for this kind of stuff! Do you mind if I ask what program you use to do the digital scrapbooking? I don't know much about it, but you are definitely making me more interested!
Post a Comment