About a month ago I made a countdown chain for Trinity because she was having a hard time grasping when we would be going to see Grandma and Grandpa again. I was going to take a picture of it after we finished because it was HUGE! (but I forgot) I was worried that she might be a little dissapointed to see so many links, but the only thing she cared about was the fact that I let her raid my old scrapbook stickers to decorate it. Today we finally got down to the last week & She and Brinley are both very excited that we are going on a trip to Utah!!
3 comments:
That is such a cute idea!!! She looks way excited!!!
That IS a way cute idea!! I love it! You are such a creative mom!
I'm excited too! You will have to call me when you get in town so we can get together. I miss you and I'm excited to see you :)
Post a Comment