There are only two more days before we head out to Utah & I am SO excited to see everyone & have fun trick-or-treating with the girls. I am planning on having a birthday party for Brinley and thought that would also be a good time for everyone to be able to get together & visit. I want to be sure that most of you can come, so please take the little "poll" so that I will know the best night to do it. I am happy to try and get together with anyone who wants a one on one also, but I would feel horrible if I didn't get to see all of you, so the birthday party is a way that I can hopefully get to see everyone. Please don't feel obligated to bring a gift, just come and have some cake!Here is a little itinerary of our trip: (Matt teased me for doing this, but oh well!@)
Thursday 25th-Flight arrives at 1:00-Leave for Cedar
Friday 26th- Play in Cedar City with Matt's Family
Saturday 27th-Birthday Party for Emily, Taylor, & Brin
Sunday 28th-Leave for Lehi-Go to Brienna's Blessing
Monday 29th-Play in Lehi...
Tuesday 30th-Play in Lehi...
Wednesday 31st-HALLOWEEN!!
Thursday 1st-Flight leaves at 2:55
Don't forget to take the poll!


1 comment:
Les I'm so excited for you to come to Utah. I have really missed you and your family. I love you blog and I'm glad that you posted your itinerary :)
Post a Comment