11/08/2007

Post Travel Rut

I think I must be in some sort of post-travel-rut. It has been a week since we were in Utah & I can't seem to get back into my normal routine. I got spoiled during my carefree week of visiting with friends and family, and having Matt with me everyday to help out with the girls. Trinity caught a cold while we were visiting & has been kind enough to spread it to Brinley and myself. My house is still in a semi-unpacked mess & I am hoping that I will rise above it by this weekend & get back to normal. I have a ton of pictures that I want to post, but I am a little disappointed that a lot of them didn't turn out so well. I have been trying to tweak them in Adobe, but if I get tired of trying to fix them I may just post them in their not so great original state. So wish me luck & check back for pics of our trip.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I thought maybe you died on your way back home from your trip because you usally post something every other day! So I'm glad you're Okay.... and I get in that rut too... you just want to keep relaxing and relaxing.. hehe I can't wait for your pictures!

Danica said...

I hope you all feel better! Can't wait for the pics! If you need help editing pics feel free to ask me!

Mama M. said...

Leslie thanks for posting on my blog those pictures were really cute especially the one with Cody since he tried so hard to "bond" with her. I will work on posting acutal pictures and your right the blog is fun!!!! Thanks for the nudge to get it done.