11/20/2007

Bored

I don't really know why, but I am bored with my blog! I thought maybe I was just getting tired of the color scheme so I changed that, but I still look at it & think...blah. It sort of makes me not want to post either-weird I know! I haven't done any digi scrappin lately & I think that is sort of my problem. I LOVED being able to post something that I had created & I just haven't had much time to scrap lately. hmm...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Well to be honest, I'm getting bored of yours too!! HA Only because you never post anything! LAME O! heheheh I do like the new colors though.

Brittney said...

Get scrapping!! It gets the creative juices flowin. In fact, why don't you scrap a cute header for your blog!! Thats two birds with one stone!! Spruces up the old blog, and gets the scrap-creativity goin!!