11/30/2007

Getting into the Christmas Spirit!!

One of my friends has this website posted on her blog & couldn't help trying it for myself. I laughed SO hard when I finished, & I hope you will enjoy watching as much as I did! http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1126182276 P.S. Matt really gets his booty shaking towards the end! HAHAHA! Here is another one of my parents and Brandon http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1120560188


So here is the Christmas list of who has who for 2007. I got the OK from some family to change it up a little & even though Brandon still has an immediate family member I figure it is better than having someone who lives in the same household. So make sure you update your lists because here it is:Grandpa-MattGrandma- Brienna Brandon-Kim Kim-Kellie Jared-BrandonSierra-RichardCobey-Trinity Caleb-Sennie Brienna-BrinleyLeslie-SierraMatt-GrandpaTrinity- CalebBrinley-JaredKellie-LeslieRichard-GrandmaSennie-CobeyHappy Shopping!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

This so hilarious Leslie! I just got one of these from my friends in Seattle last night. Too funny!!!!

Danica said...

HHHAHAHAAHA So funny! We did it too, look at our blog!

Sara said...

HAHAHAHA! I never get sick of watching these!! Everytime I see another one I can't help but die laughing!!

Shantell said...

That was HILARIOUS! don't worry I laughed out loud too and I have to say that Matt was my favorite dancer :)